Sunday, November 11, 2007

Tag, I'm it!

Thank you, Foster Communications, for giving me a topic to blog about~!

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
My husband.

2.What were you doing at 0800?
Sleeping!

3. What happened to you in 2006?
Hmm. Lost a nonprofit job, ranted a lot, gained new perspective.

4. How many beverages did you have today?
Two - water and iced mocha.

5. What color is your hairbrush?
Believe it or not...I don't have one. I use a bright fuschia comb.

6. Where were you last night?
Out eating a burrito, getting movie snacks at the store, and then at home.

7.What color is your front door?
Gray

8. Where do you keep your change?
In a bag in my desk.

9. What's the weather like today?
It sucks. It's windy and gray.

10. What's the best ice cream flavor?
Mmm...cookies and cream. Or maybe chocolate chip cookie dough.

11. What excites you?
Fundraising. Seriously! And seeing my name in print.

12. Do you want to cut your hair?
No, I'd rather pay someone else to do it.

13.Are you over the age of 25?
Pleading the fifth. Just kidding. I'm 31 and much happier now than when I was 25.

14.Do you talk a lot?
Is the Pope Catholic? Is this blog full of four-letter words? Why are you talking while I'm interrupting?

15. Do you watch the OC?
Nah.

16. Do you make up your own words?
No, I leave that to my husband.

17. Are you a jealous person?
No. Unless someone else has dessert and I don't.

18. Name a friend whose name starts with an 'A'?
Alan

19. Name a friend whose name starts with a 'K'?
Kirsten

20. Who's the first person on your received call list?
Emily

21. What does the last text msg you received say?
LYM!

22. Do you chew on a straw?
Of course. Isn't that what they're for?

23. Where's the next place you are going?
To the kitchen to make lunch.

24. Who's the rudest person in your life?
Hmmm...that would be my ex-boss who laid me off over e-mail on my vacation, I think.

25. What was the last thing you ate?
Mozzarella sticks.

26. Will you get married in the future?
I hope not, because I'm married now! I suppose I could always go nuts and lose my memory and commit bigamy.

27. What's the best movie you've seen in the last 2 weeks?
I haven't seen any - so the next best thing, I suppose, would be the best DVD - Robin Williams Live on Broadway.

28. When was the last time you did dishes?
Today.

29. Are you currently depressed?
No, but the weather sucks, so I'm currently whiny.

30. Did you cry today?
No

31. What was the last thing you said aloud?
Love you bye!

32. What car do you drive and what Bumpersticker(s) do you have on it?
A Saturn two-door. A Human Rights Campaign sticker that is about to come off (see prior blog.)

33. Why did you answer this and post it?
Because I got tagged...

So now I have to tag others and tell you why:

Emily - because she has made me answer so many of these damn quizzes!
Drew - because his answers are hilarious
Deb - because I don't want her to miss out on the fun!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Seriously?? You got laid off via email? What a prat! That IS rude!

Riot Kitty said...

yes, totally serious! I think pussy is the word I'd be looking for. Oops, that's not feminist, is it? ;)