Sunday, June 08, 2008

Misc.


It's a gorgeous day here. Following 2 weeks of rain and blah and chilly weather, it's 65 and sunny.
So I spent the day doing...chores! Yuck. But here's a great pic to share the good vibes anyhow...taken by Mr. Riot Kitty. I swear, his pictures and his ability to take them make me want to hide under the covers, cry, and never use my camera again.

On another random note, I have been tagged by Jlee... the topic is, "List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now."

So here you go, in no particular order...

1. "Eyes Without a Face" by Billy Idol
2. "Flesh For Fantasy" by Billy Idol (yes, the cd is in the car)
3. "Time Is On My Side" by the Rolling Stones
4. "Lonely Avenue" by Ray Charles
5. Swan Lake Ballet Suite - ok, not one song, but would you have recognized it if I selected "Scene" or "Valse"? I think not.
6. "Time in a Bottle" by Jim Croce
7. "Leaving On A Jet Plane" by John Denver (sentimental 80s kid stuff, don't ask me)

So I am tagging Claire, Scarlet,Green Tea MN and Chella and Sarah.

3 comments:

Scarlet said...

I haven't participated in a meme in a long time...but okay, I'll try this one. I'm a Croce fan, too.

Also, congrats to Mr. RK for such a beautiful shot. Nice.

Claire said...

Hee. I'll get on this in the nest few days. That pic is amazing!

Cxx

JLee said...

That is quite the collection there! lol
I always liked that "Flesh for Fantasy" song for some reason. Very catchy...