Monday, March 08, 2010

Another contest


Anyone who meets me learns almost instantly that I love to laugh (unless you cut me off in traffic, in which case you learn that I don't hesitate to use my middle finger.) Mr. RK and I have been cracking up about something I *had* to share.

Ily wrote a post that I had to use as a segue here.

She asks, "Describe your sex life with one movie title."

(No, I'm not going to answer here. Go visit her post and you'll find out what my answer is.)

So reading some of the replies ("Less Than Zero," "Gone in 60 Seconds)made me laugh so hard I had to keep thinking up more movie titles that would be particularly humorous.

Among them:

"Big"
"A Series of Unfortunate Events"
"The Good, the Bad and the Ugly"
"Adventures in Babysitting"
"Cold Mountain"
"Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure" - if my name was Bill or Ted.

and...my favorite, "For a Few Dollars More..."

So instead of asking you to repeat yourselves, my question is: What is the name of the movie that would be most appropriate for an ex?

I know mine: Pee Wee's Big Adventure.

18 comments:

Darth Weasel said...

Alice in Wonderland


don't think about it TOOOO hard

Shionge said...

Cool RK!! :D

Has to be 'Face Off' Dude !!!

Ileana said...

Ha! You came up with good ones, Chica!

Appropriate for an ex...I'd have to say Misery. Not funny, but true.

Fireblossom said...

"Psycho" of course.

Lynn said...

LOL at Psycho. :) I'll have to think about this one - a particular phrase comes to mind, but I can't think of a corresponding film title. Darn this having to work!

LL Cool Joe said...

"Die Hard" and no it's not what you think!

Heff said...

"The Empire Strikes Back"

Maude Lynn said...

Is there a movie called I Hope You Get the Clap? Well, there should be.

Riot Kitty said...

LMAO, everyone! Darth - I'm not sure I want to think about it too hard...

Unknown said...

Hmm... maybe the new J-Lo Movie. "The Backup Plan" LOL!

Riot Kitty said...

Darrin: I don't want to read too much into THAT, either!

Claire said...

Is there a movie called 'Passive Aggressive Weirdo Who Encouraged Me to Hate Myself and Made Me Feel Like Poo'? If not, I think I'll just have to go with 'Psycho'!

:-)

Cxx

mac said...

Young Frankenstein

Riot Kitty said...

Claire: LMAO!!!
Mac: Fantastic...and thanks for stopping by :)

Holland said...

When a stranger calls

lol

Green tea said...

That's easy for me..
"On Golden Pond" :>)

JLee said...

"The Jerk"

Snaggle Tooth said...

Ferris Beuller's Day Off

9 gates of hell

Nightmare on Elm Street

Mission Impossible!