Sunday, June 13, 2010

Blake paid me to write this.

My brother said, "Write a post called, 'I have a great little brother...'"

Hello, my lovelies! We are still in NYC, but can't post any pictures because the USB port is at home in Portland.

It's muggy as hell here (great weather if you're a mosquito, I'm sure), and we have walked so much that I think my toes are going to create a voodoo doll with my name on it, but it is FUN to be on vacation. My bro is a great traveling companion.

Among other highlights, I have...

Overheard a loud conversation in Spanish and informed the guy that saying, "I'm a well-defined man, will you all suck me off?" was NOT a good pickup line. Funny, you should never have conversations in other languages and expect that white/Apache looking girls won't understand you...

Gone to Cafe Lalo twice!

Saw Mike D! He also spent several hours traveling to come see us. We had cheesecake and I almost cried when we saw him off at Penn Station. Among other clever things, when we passed a shopfront advertising "live nude girls," he asked, "As opposed to clothed dead ones?"

Posed for a picture with a man wearing only his underwear - it was a fundraiser for AIDS research (long story.) I will post the picture later if you can handle it!

Going back to California Wednesday with, among other things, a lot of laundry! Sorry I haven't been on your blogs but I've had virtually no access to a computer until today.

11 comments:

Lynn said...

Wow - it sounds like you and Blake are having a great time. I'm so glad. I have missed you - looking forward to seeing those pictures. I can handle it. Hehe.

LL Cool Joe said...

Blimey, my trip to NYC was bloody boring in comparison to yours! No drunk guys. No men in underwear. No Spanish guy asking to be sucked off.

Next time I'm coming with you.....so to speak.

Senorita said...

This is LOL funny ! Hispanic men usually don't say things like that in front of me because I get mistaken for being Latina.

So the question of the day is........ is Mac as perverted in real life as he is in his comments ?

Did he meet you on his Harley ?

Fireblossom said...

Wow, nobody would even cross the street to see me, let alone the country! It's that Kitty mojo.

Ileana said...

Lucky you! I'm so envious. Had you given me more time I would've arranged to meet up with you, too! Sounds like you're having a lot of fun...and now you left me in a NY state of mind.

Can't wait to see that photo you promised. ;)

Logical Libby said...

"Fundraiser." Yeah, right.

Ally said...

Hope you're enjoying NYC. It has been really icky today, but we needed that rain. I should have emailed you my fave cool cheap and hip NYC eats list (it's my own personal list). Every day in NYC is an experience. No lie. Every day.

mac said...

Blake is right. You do have a great little brother !

And, you're kind of nice too ;-)

Riot Kitty said...

L: You're sweet! I'll e-mail you that pic when I get back ;)
Joey: LMAO! Definitely!
S: You'll have to ask him ;)
FB: Kitty Mojo! I will have to make a t-shirt with that logo on it...
Ily: Let's do it next time! Nice avatar.
Libby: It was legit - Broadway Cares has been collecting money at plays for more than 18 years. This is just the first time they've gone out and done it in their underwear ;)
Ally: I lived here for 3.5 years (college) and you are right! List for next time...
Mac: Thanks! He is right, most of the time :)

Aliceson said...

So fun! I can't wait to see the pic of underwear man! Only in NY, right?

Mike_D said...

A great time was had by all in the NYC!!!

Just a note: RK was sooo embarassed for about an hour after I took the picture of the underwear guy with her!!

Oh, and the Dino we found on the street! Don't forget the fabulous Calhoun School!

My word verification: BINGSKI

Nuff said...